To submit a college scholarship to CollegeWhale.com, your scholarship must meet the following requirements. All college scholarships are reviewed before being added to our database.
1. The scholarship must not ask for money, require fees, or ask for applicant’s social security number, credit card number, or banking information.
2. Contact information for the scholarship must be clearly visible and correct. We prefer to list scholarships that offer multiple contact points, such as an email address and a phone number.
3. The scholarships application requirements and guidelines must be clearly visible, and state all of the requirements an applicant must meet, and any additional materials the applicant must submit for scholarship eligibility.
4. Scholarships must be provided by a legitimate source, such as a business or organization.
5. All scholarships are manually reviewed before they are added to our database. We (CollegeWhale.com) reserve the right to deny the addition of any scholarship to our database. If we determine the scholarship is spam, or could compromise the privacy and safety of our users it will not be added.
Have a college financial aid question? CollegeWhale.com is full on answers! Type your question in the search box to get started.