CrossLites Scholarship Contest


Name: The CrossLites Scholarship Contest

Award Amount: $2000

Information And Eligibility: The CrossLites Scholarship Contest is open to all high school, undergraduate, and graduate students, including international students attending international Universities. This is an essay based scholarship opportunity, there are no minimum grade point average requirements, and there is no financial need requirement. All applicants must complete the online scholarship application, including an original 400-600 word essay based on one of Dr. Parker’s quotes or messages. Applicants will compete against students of their level for a chance to win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place awards, and applicants may submit up to two essays in the contest. All essays will be judged and awarded a score based on several factors. The essay score will count for 10% of the applicant’s final total, and the number of votes the applicants essay receives from peers will make up the other 90% of the applicant’s total score. When the voting period has ended, those with the highest scores will win the scholarship for their grade-level. There are 3 grade-level categories (High School, Undergraduate, Graduate Students) with the following scholarship prize amounts: 1st Place: $2,000.00, 2nd Place: $1,500.00, 3rd Place: $1,000.00, 4th Place: $750.00, 5th Place: $500.00, 6th Place: $250.00, and 5 Lottery Winners: $100 each.

Deadline: December

Apply For This Scholarship: For more information on The CrossLites Scholarship Contest or to apply, please visit crosslites.com/scholarship.aspx. To find more scholarships for college, visit our Easiest Scholarship Search Ever.

Engineer Girl Essay Contest Scholarship

Name: The Engineer Girl EGirl Essay Contest Scholarship Award Amount: $500 Information…

CollegeWeekLive FALL Scholarship

Name: The CollegeWeekLive FALL Scholarship Award Amount: $5000 Information And Eligibility: CollegeWeekLive…

Greyhound Lines Scholarship

Name: The Greyhound Lines Scholarship Program Award Amount: $2000 Information And Eligibility:…

Scholarship For California Students

Name: California Cash for College Scholarship Program Award Amount: $1000 Information And…

Questions For CollegeWhale

Have a college financial aid question? CollegeWhale.com is full on answers! Type your question in the search box to get started.

Sign Up To Win Scholarships

Sign up for The CollegeWhale.com Weekly Scholarship Round-Up, and let us bring the scholarships to you! Get a list of new available college scholarships delivered to your inbox each week.

sign upsign up